|Home||» Products||» Allergy Diagnostic Kit||» Allergen Specific IgE ELISA KIT|
Allergen Specific IgE ELISA KIT
ALLERGEN-SPECIFIC IMMUNOGLOBULIN E DETERMINATION
The main indications for determination of specific immunoglobulin E concentration
- Demand for specification of a cause-significant allergen in all cases, especially in the context of obtaining controversial/equivocal results of skin testing;
- Differential diagnostics of allergic and non-allergic (pseudoallergic) diseases;
- Difficulty or inability to conduct in vivo tests:
- Tender age of early childhood;
- Disease exacerbation patients with high degree of sensitization;
- The moment after severe allergic reaction exacerbation of the main condition;
- The impossibility to cancel antihistamines, hormones and other drugs;
- Changed skin reaction;
- Research with large number of allergens at the same time;
- Decompensate states of heart, liver, kidney and blood system diseases.
- Detection of latent (subclinical) sensitization;
- Monitoring of IgE concentration in allergen-specific immunotherapy.
The new method for quantitative determination of specific IgE - capture - ELISA is implemented in the "AllergoELISA-specific IgE kit". The test system contains a die with adsorbed specific to IgE antibodies and liquid biotinylated allergens. These characteristics ensure a high biological accessibility for connection with allergen-specific IgE in a human serum. Moreover it gives flexibility and an ability to format a wide assortment of allergens to the analysis. Also due to the features of the kit a number of nonspecific reactions with Ig other classes decreases. The obtained results can be presented in IU/ml or classes (from 0 to 5). Any vertical plan-table photometer can be used for the analyses. The design of the kit also gives the ability for the analysis to be made on the automatic EIA-analyzer "Alisei Q.S."
Two stages of incubation
|60 min, 37C + 30 min, 37C|
|Analytical Sensitivity, IU/mL||0,15|
|Specificity||No cross reaction to IgE with IgG,M,A|
|Precision: Intra Assa Variation, %||Not more than 8%|
|Range of evalueted concentrations, IU/mL||0-100|
|Calibrations, IU/mL||0; 0.5; 1; 5; 25; 100|
|Controls||With known amount of IgE substance|
|Sample size, muL||50|
For the research you need "Allergen ELISA-specific IgE" kit and any the following products:
- Biotinylated allergens (# 300-30);
- Allergen mixes (# 300-33);
- Allergen components (# 300-34).